2. What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Website. Each time you use the same computer to access our Website, our web servers will be notified of your visit and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
3. What sort of cookies does our Website use?
Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website. For example, when you log in, a cookie will help us recognize you as an existing user and show you the right information. If you choose to block them some aspects of the site may not work for you.
Non necessary cookies are used to collect statistical information about the usage of our Website and research visiting patterns.
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES: Functional cookies are essential and help you navigate the Website. They enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. These cookies also help to support website security and basic functionality.
- ANALYTICS COOKIES: Analytics cookies help us to understand the behaviour of our visitors and the usage of the Website in an aggregated manner. For instance, we can use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use our Website. This means we can find out what works and what doesn’t, it allows us to continuously improve the Website, and measure how effective our advertising and communication is.
4. Control your cookie settings
Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your internet browser. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
You can alter how cookies are stored on your machine via your web browser settings. You can set your browser to block or disable cookies, but doing so may impact the quality of your browsing experience and limit you from accessing areas of our website where cookies are required for pages to load tailored information. For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to block or disable cookies, please go to https://cookies.insites.com/
To block Google Analytics cookies specifically, you can install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” provided by Google.
5. Cookies used by our Website
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Stores an encoded string representing the contents of the WooCommerce shopping cart.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Records if there are any items in the WooCommerce shopping cart.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||The cookie name is of the form
|_gat||Used to manage and throttle the request rate at which page view requests are made.|
|_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|_gid||This cookie helps us count how many people visit our website by tracking if you’ve visited before.|
|_gali||Used to manage enhanced link attribution within our site. This helps use distinguish which links were clicked within our website.|
|wordpress_logged_in_ , wordpress_sec_||The cookie name is of the form
These cookies help us keep you logged in to our site.